We can’t speak highly enough of Purearth products. We’ve been to their Hong Kong offices and we’re instantly enchanted by the company’s mission and amazing skincare line, which smells and feels like no other.
Purearth’s Apricot Body & Hair Oil is a quick absorbing nourishing oil cold pressed from Himalayan bitter apricot kernels to leave the skin feeling toned and exquisitely smooth.
It also works wonderfully well as a hair oil and pre-shave or beard oil.
As for its price? Ever so nice.
Price: US$56 / HK$440
Shipping Information: Free shipping for local Hong Kong deliveries and international orders over US$300.
Purearth is a social venture founded by Kavita Khosa, a former lawyer turned social entrepreneur. Purearth partners with micro-credit and women savings and self – help groups in the Himalayas, enabling marginalized producer groups to engage with urban markets on fair terms.
The company believes in:
* An holistic Ayurvedic approach to well being that harnesses ancient wisdom for modern day needs;
* The power of wild harvested, natural and organic ingredients, in their purest form;
* Ethically conscious, fair trade, sustainably-developed products made by people, not factories;
* Bio diversity and supporting bio dynamic and organic farming methods; and
* The principle that a fair day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay, irrespective of gender, and is the first step towards empowerment and equality.