A precious rejuvenating face oil made with Himalayan wild Seabuckthorn berry, wild Rosehip seed and Rosa Damascena with remarkable skin perfecting properties.
This rare face oil leaves skin toned, luminous, and glowing, while reducing blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkles.
We can’t speak highly enough of Purearth products. We’ve been to their Hong Kong offices and were instantly enchanted by the company’s mission and amazing skincare line, which smells and feels like no other.
Looking for radiant, luminous skin? This product — straight from the Himalayas — is for you!
Price: US$100 USD / HK$780
Shipping Information: Free shipping for local Hong Kong deliveries and international orders over US$300.
Purearth is a social venture founded by Kavita Khosa, a former lawyer turned social entrepreneur. Purearth partners with micro-credit and women savings and self – help groups in the Himalayas, enabling marginalized producer groups to engage with urban markets on fair terms.
The company believes in:
* A holistic Ayurvedic approach to well being that harnesses ancient wisdom for modern day needs;
* The power of wild harvested, natural, and organic ingredients, in their purest form;
* Ethically conscious, fair trade, sustainably-developed products made by people, not factories;
* Bio diversity and supporting bio dynamic and organic farming methods; and
* The principle that a fair day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay, irrespective of gender, and is the first step towards empowerment and equality.