Wild Rose Face Cream
Meet your superlative face cream — organic and ooh-la-la!
Formulated with Himalayan Rosa Damascena, wild Seabuckthorn berries and wild Rosehip seed oils, Purearth’s Wild Rose Face Cream is a potent concoction.
The strengthens and repairs skin’s cellular structure at a deeper level, fighting free radicals and environmental stress to deliver amazingly soft, plump, and toned skin.
The Ritual? Gently massage with clean fingertips into cleansed skin using upward and outward strokes. Use day and night.
Price: $88 (50 grams)
Shipping Information: Free shipping for local Hong Kong deliveries and international orders over US$300.
Purearth is a social venture founded by Kavita Khosa, a former lawyer turned social entrepreneur. Purearth partners with micro-credit and women savings and self – help groups in the Himalayas, enabling marginalized producer groups to engage with urban markets on fair terms.
The company believes in:
* An holistic Ayurvedic approach to well being that harnesses ancient wisdom for modern day needs;
* The power of wild harvested, natural and organic ingredients, in their purest form;
* Ethically conscious, fair trade, sustainably-developed products made by people, not factories;
* Bio diversity and supporting bio dynamic and organic farming methods; and
* The principle that a fair day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay, irrespective of gender, and is the first step towards empowerment and equality.