In consideration of our granting you the right to access and view the contents of our website/s, you promise to agree to abide by all of our terms and conditions.
By entering our site/s, you acknowledge that you’re doing so:
- Legally and responsibly; and
- With a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access, view and download the content of the website solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
If you fail to abide by our terms and conditions of use, we reserve the right to terminate your user and access privileges associated with our website.
If you understand and appreciate the above, enter and enjoy!
In addition, we take copyright and trademark infringements seriously.
- The NewsWhistle logo, wordmark, and cat icon are trademarked;
- All original content found on NewsWhistle, produced by NewsWhistle, or created by NewsWhistle contributors is copyrighted; and
- All of our intellectual property and proprietary features cannot be used in any manner (used, copied, sold, transmitted, published, etc.) without our written consent.
Additionally, NewsWhistle only uses licensed or original content – and strives to give credit where it is due and wanted.
If you are the true owner of licensed content being used on NewsWhistle pages, or have any legal question or concern, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.