TechStyle NYC — a shimmering showcase of tech and fashion — held its latest event this week in New York as part of the New York Fashion Week celebrations.
Below are just a few of the future-forward fashion companies that TechStyle NYC brought to the forefront during their NYFW “Experience” at Bennett Media Studio in Greenwich Village.
For more about TechStyle NYC, and to see a calendar of their upcoming events around America, click here.
So what companies caught our fancy?
1. NEO Nail Tech – 3D printed nails.
2. Danielle Fosberry – Fashion made with advanced digital techniques and computer aided manufacturing.
3. VanDeerWaals – Handbags that change colors with use of an app.
Other companies featured at the TechStyle NYC event included:
* ic! Berlin – screwless eyeglasses;
* nicepipes – leg and arm warmers;
* Undo Labs – magnetic-tipped shoelaces;
* Luma Legacy – tech-inspired charm bracelets; and
* Suuchi – an online custom tailor.
Lead-In Image Courtesy of NYFW Techstyle Brand Showcase