Mitti Clay Face Masque
This is another sensational addition from Purearth, a caring beauty company that uses the most extraordinary ingredients from the Himalayas.
Describing their latest creation, Purearth says: This incredible face masque is a “transformative concoction of raw organic honey folded into organic Ayurvedic botanical actives and clays.
“Our Mitti Clay Face Masque is infused with essential oils of rosa damascena, frankincense, sweet orange and ylang ylang in organic avocado, tamanu and macadamia oils, making this a chemical-free high performance masque for all skin types.
“Discover skin that is nourished, cleansed, soft and radiant.”
Shipping Information: Free shipping for local Hong Kong deliveries and international orders over US$300.
Purearth is a social venture founded by Kavita Khosa, a former lawyer turned social entrepreneur. Purearth partners with micro-credit and women savings and self – help groups in the Himalayas, enabling marginalized producer groups to engage with urban markets on fair terms.
The Hong Kong-based company believes in:
* An holistic Ayurvedic approach to well being that harnesses ancient wisdom for modern day needs;
* The power of wild harvested, natural and organic ingredients, in their purest form;
* Ethically conscious, fair trade, sustainably-developed products made by people, not factories;
* Bio diversity and supporting bio dynamic and organic farming methods; and
* The principle that a fair day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay, irrespective of gender, and is the first step towards empowerment and equality.